Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ACL Laptop Review – Computers and laptops got super costly long ago. Those days no longer exist. Nowadays it is too easy to get a laptop. It is easy because of advances in technology and dropping manufacturing costs.
There are several laptops from manufacturers both large and tiny available across all price segments. Even for those who only like a notebook pc that handles the basics right, there are various choices in the market.
Today we will talk about Lenovo 110-15acl. From this post, you will be able to know about the Lenovo laptop’s display, settings, color, performance, design, etc.
In the modern age, specifically, the audience is targeting with its Ideapad Lenovo 110 laptop. Glancing at the sharp specifications, the Lenovo 110 seems to be a moderately decent choice for many people. It is affordable for those who are in the market to get their first notebook PC.
Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ACL Details:
- Lenovo Ideapad 110 has a 15.6-inch display. It is a sizable device. The laptop is completely made of plastic.
- Moreover, the all-around textured finish makes it seem extra premium.
- The back of the screen-housing module is extensively bare, save for a sleek Lenovo logo at the top right corner.
- The prime edge of the display has an array microphone and VGA resolution webcam.
- Its center is where the full-size chiclet keyboard is as for the bottom module.
- The keyboard also has a number pad.
- You will reveal the keyboard quality to be pretty good, mainly given the laptop’s price.
- The keys have also adequate travel distance and provide good feedback.
Related Post – HP – 17.3 laptop – AMD a9-series Review – What You Need
- Lenovo 110 has a 15.6-inch display. It is a 1366×768 resolution laptop. The best thing is the pixelation is apparent in everything from text to images. The reason is the low resolution lengthening over a comparatively enormous panel.
- It is quite unrealistic to predict a Full HD panel at a low price. But very soon Lenovo could have updated the resolution at least a slight bit.
- The display has relatively precise color reproduction and viewing curves are nice as well.
- It is also pretty usable under direct sunlight. It can provide you max out the brightness level.
Lenovo Design Details:
- The laptop has a horizontal speaker grille. The grille of which only the center one-third is the actual speaker sits above the keyboard, whereas the trackpad along with left and right-click buttons is below it.
- Coming to the aspects of the Lenovo 110, it has in the left the power jack, USB 2.0 (1), Ethernet port, USB 3.0 (1), and 3.5mm audio jack (1).
On the right side, nothing other than a tray-loading optical disc drive and a lock.
- There is also a card reader slot spotted at the front verge of the bottom port.
Lenovo IdeaPad 110-15ACL Performance:
- The Lenovo 110-15acI is powered by a quad-core Intel Pentium N3710 processor measured at 1.60GHz.
- The laptop has onboard Intel HD graphics, comes with 4GB of RAM and 500GB of HDD-based storage.
- The hardware is competent enough for delivering good day-by-day performance. It still generates the laptop struggle at basic tasks quite often.
- Lenovo 110 is a bit slow at times. If you open up multiple tabs in Google Chrome, it causes the laptop to slow down to a crawl. The browser slammed on various occasions.
- The Lenovo 110 deals with other fundamental tasks like document editing quite fine. Moreover, Discussing multimedia playback, the laptop 110 delivered well.
- The audio proceeds from the built-in speakers are very clean.
- The laptop’s Full HD videos work both streaming and local, it plays as it should.
- To consider the performance, it scored 1835 on PCMark’s benchmarking test.
Lenovo Battery backup:
Lenovo 110 lasted around three to four hours with a fully charged battery. Yes, it is not the best battery backup, but still fair enough for the price.
Lenovo has a matte-black plastic casing for its IdeaPad. The laptop’s base unit’s upper side and the lid’s back are well patterned. Lenovo laptops do not have a maintenance hatch. The casing has to be unlocked for accessing the hardware.
The laptop’s battery can be accessed from the outside. Though, its battery cannot be removed. The shape corresponds to the price level.
The spaces are generally even and ragged edges are not palpable. The stability has more shortcomings. without much effort, the base unit can be dented on both sides of the keyboard. It can also be twirled fully visibly.
In the end, people find the structure and build quality of the Lenovo 110 to be appreciably good. Though, while working on the laptop the display-housing wobbles a bit. Overall, the display quality of the Lenovo 110, is pretty reasonable for the low price.
We tried to deliver some essential information about the Lenovo laptop. If you require more information about this, please let us know. We will try to help you out with more valuable information.