How to Auto Overclock Gigabyte GPU Using Aorus Engine – In this article, we have mentioned how to auto overclock gigabyte GPU using aorus engine in detail. Here you will find all the related information about this topic. You can find all the related solutions from this guide in detail.
Before we dive deeper into this topic let’s understand what is Aorus Graphic Engine?
What is Aorus Graphic Engine
The AORUS graphics engine is a redesigned utility that gives gamers complete control over their AORUS gaming graphics card. Through its intuitive interface, clock speeds, voltages, fan profiles, power targets, and LED lights can be easily managed and optimized.
The AORUS GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition prepares gamers well for virtual reality with the AORUS VR Link. This special feature comes with 2 more HDMI connectors on the front of the card, providing enthusiasts with additional output flexibility for connecting VR devices, while at the same time without cable interchange or any additional adapters. Uses HDMI display.
How to Overclock Your GPU for the Ultimate Gaming Experience
You can easily overclock the GPU to enhance the gaming experience. It is safe when you take some extra precautions, but most often it is dangerous for your PC. To enhance the gaming experience and want to get an Outlook performance from your PC then you have to overclock the GPU.
If you want this, there are many simple yet free and even paid ways to overclock your GPU. But, I would suggest you a free tool that will place bets for you.
I would suggest you use CAM, as it is a free-to-use tool that comes with very useful features, such as the one-click GPU overclocking feature.
I would also suggest you run a benchmark before overclocking your GPU, which will help you compare the results before overclocking and after overclocking so that you can see what your computer was and what your computer is now.
Rea d More:
You have to proceed with precautions and make overclocking adjustments in less time. If you are worried about your PC, you can run the benchmark between adjustments.
Now we are going to know how to overclock the GPU in just 5 easy and simple steps, which will be helpful for you in enhancing your gaming experience on your PC.
- The first thing you have to do is click on the tuning tab, located at the top of the screen.
- Then you can see that a new page will open and on that page you can see an overlocking option just below the tuning tab, all you have to do is click on the overclocking tab.
- After this, you have to adjust the power limit. In this step, you have to adjust the power limit of your graphics card, so that you can get more and less power. You have to move the slider to the right or left until you reach the desired offset. But, I would suggest you increase this number to 5 which will enhance your gaming experience on your PC.
- After that, you have to adjust the core clock. If you adjust the core clock, then your graphics card has the most effect on overclocking. To do this you have to move the slider to the right and raise the slider to the left if you want to decrease until you reach your desired offset. If you are using an NVIDIA GPU, I would suggest you increase the slider number to 150, but if you are using an AMD GPU you can set it to 50, which is great for you.
- Finally, you will have to adjust the memory clock. If you adjust the memory clock, your graphics card has less effect on overclocking. To adjust the memory clock, To increase you will have to move the slider to the right, And in order to decrease, you can move the slider to the left. Follow these steps and you can reach your desired offset. But I highly recommend you to increase the slide from the main clock offset and double that number.
How to Auto Overclock Gigabyte GPU Using Aorus Engine
Aorus Engine is a tool provided by Gigabyte, which helps to overclock your GPU and provide better performance. However, if you are new to this, then you will need to take a necessary guide in this regard. But, you do not have to worry because in this article we have mentioned all the things related to it.
Here we have mentioned a step by step guide on how to overclock your Gigabyte GPU.
- First of all, you have to install Aorus Engine on your PC.
- Run the program.
- To get the most out of it, set Power Target and Target Temp to the maximum.
- After this, you have to click on Auto-Scan.
- After clicking on it, a new window will appear in which the progress of scanning will be seen. It is recommended not to run any GPU-intensive apps during the process.
- After the auto scan is complete, just click on Apply. Also, save the profile.
- After performing all these steps your GPU is overclocked.
- If you want to see how many clocks you get, try using the GPU-Z and see the ‘GPU clock’ and ‘boost’ sections.
What does the Aorus engine do?
The AORUS engine is the main software monitor and controls the Gigabyte GTX 1650 Gaming OC graphics card. It captures GPU core clock, fan speed and more. It helps you to monitor more things such as breathing, audio flashing, and light syncing.
This article was dedicatedly based on giving thorough information about how to auto overclock Gigabyte GPU using Aorus engine.
I hope you are now familiar with this guide and have enjoyed this article about how to Auto Overclock Gigabyte GPU Using Aorus Engine. We have mentioned all about it in detail and in a simple way that will help you in overclocking Gigabyte GPU using the Aorus engine.
If you have really enjoyed this article please share it with your friends and on your Facebook wall.
If you found anything less or have any suggestions to help our community, please make sure to leave a comment below, we will reply to you to fix your query further.