Lenovo has had a fair share of sturdy laptops in its collection. This model is the Lenovo IdeaPad range. Business work-oriented buyers will also be familiar with more Lenovo laptops. The IdeaPad range has brought more to the market. Despite the business usage target, this is another approach for different customers. You can expect IdeaPad to be purposed at everyday standard use. The budget is slightly higher than a standard pocket-friendly series. However, it will still be in the mid-level range of your expenditure.
Let us see what Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS has in store for us.
The internal specifications for Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS
This mid-range laptop comes equipped with goodies. Let us check the details for the internal features in the IdeaPad.
- The laptop has an Intel Pentium Quad-Core N3540 processor with a clock speed of 2.1 GHz.
- This model comes with an Intel HD Graphics Processor which can be expected at most mid-level laptops.
- The operating system is a 64-Bit type. It runs on Windows 10.
- The memory layout for the laptop is 1 x 4 Gigabyte and there is one memory slot available in the device.
- Networking capability is available on the laptop since it is catered to the office and student usage as well. There is a wireless LAN with 802.11 b/g/n.
- A 4.0 Bluetooth version is also available for connectivity to use wireless Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The physical details of the Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS
- The display type is an LED with HD LED Backlit Display Feature. The laptop display is a regular-sized 15.6 inch with a resolution of 1366 x 768.
- The storage capacity of the laptop is average. It comes with SATA type 500 GB HDD. The speed is at 5400 RPM.
- The RAM for this laptop is a 4 GB DDR3. Slightly better performance can be expected than the regular 2 GB budget laptops.
- There is a built-in monaural microphone as well as stereo speakers in the device.
- There is a webcam available on the laptop which allows you to capture videos and photos. The quality capacity of the video recording is HD 720p.
- You will find a regular-style keyboard on this laptop. It is a notebook type. For the pointing device, there is a touchpad available. The touchpad supports multi-touch gestures.
- The body weighs 5 pounds. It is portable and suitable enough to carry in a bag and travel without much hassle.
- The body dimensions are 14.68 inches, 10.43 inches, and 0.906 inches (W x H x D).
- The laptop has ports available for audio and video. It has an SD Card Reader. There is one VGA port available. One USB slot each for USB 3.0 and 2.0. A microphone/headphone jack is also available for inserting the device.
You may also like: Lenovo-330-15arr 15.6 laptop-AMD Ryzen 3 – 8GB memory – 1 TB hard drive – onyx black
Usage of the Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS IdeaPad
We did get to understand that the IdeaPad is catered for more regular usage. The specifications are clear enough to provide a view into their purpose. Decent coverage of all the day-to-day activities is a given.
What are the Perks and disadvantages?
This is a slightly less vague approach to have a purchase. Let us navigate through the possible outcome you can have from buying this computer.
- First of all, this is a mid-range priced product. Hence, it might not be an immediate purchase option for many users. Especially if you are a student and willing to spend less. Or a user who needs a laptop for only specific reasons. But this purchase does have its perks since you are paying a little more than a small-priced laptop.
- Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS runs on a Windows 10 and Intel Pentium Quad-Core processor. Many might opt for i3, and i5 processor which is in the same price level, with discrepancies in other features. The question is, are you willing to purchase an i3 with similar to fewer features?
Hence, the speed for an ultimate work-related characteristic is doable in this device.
- It has 4 GB RAM which is a decent speed. 2 GB RAM also runs fine for usual tasks that do not eat up much load. So, for a study purposes and preparing presentations, etc., this is a handy device.
- The Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS has the benefit of being light and travel-friendly. For long travels, it is still a decent package. Carrying it in a bag for everyday travel is very much doable and with no strain.
- The capacity of the HDD is also decent enough to store data for entertainment and work. A lot of work-related videos and other data occupy a massive amount of storage. Yet 500 GB is a considerably good space for what it is intended.
- The laptop also has a connectivity feature allowing you to connect to the internet. Internet is one of the most important features required in a laptop irrespective of the budget. The wireless LAN provides justice to this. If there is a good speed internet connection available, the feature will run its course.
- Another important feature that is also present in the device is Bluetooth. This is beneficial because some laptops do not have this feature. And it does help in making a tidier approach to cable/ wire connections to devices.
The features do seem applicable to a daily usage requirement. But is it enough? For the amount the price of the laptop comes, is it alright to spend on this model?
Should You Consider Lenovo 80MJ00AEUS?
If you are considering the laptop, it comes with AC Adapter, Battery, Laptop, and a User Guide. You can spend on this full-featured IdeaPad. However, the price alone might throw off some consumers. One might not be willing to spend the amount for an average laptop that you can get for half the price. There are a few things to consider, like the benefits of light travel and sturdiness. The battery life is about 4 hours. This can be considered an average span as long as you stick to minimal office work. Also, the user has to avoid using an intensive load of work. Games are also ideal only to a minimum. Therefore, going the extra mile and spending a few extra bucks might not be practical.