Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B 11.6-Inch Laptop Review – MacBook laptops have taken a space in the market as a genre of their own. The Air and Pro laptop series came with varieties and hence fulfilling the desires of the fans. The question is, is there all to it?
It is interesting to know that loyal customers stick to the brand because of different reasons. The user interface has become familiar to the user. Familiarity is a major influence in any customer to brand relation. An Apple user might be familiar with the goods and dismiss the trial of new brands.
Here is why it is important to try. A non-Apple user can explore the new system. Brands like HP, Dell, Lenovo, thus similarly gain buyers.
The Features of the Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B
We can move on can check the specifications that clarify the features the laptop consists of. The internal details and components will help you see the built. The hardware and body details give you a clearer idea of what the laptop is.
Internal Specifications of Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B
- The processor in this MacBook is an Intel Core processor. The i5 processor is a dual-core.
- The speed frequency is at 1.4 GHz. The maximum boost can go to 2.7 GHz. There is a 3 MB and L3 cache.
- The processor count in the laptop is 2.
- The memory type in this MacBook is DDR3 SDRAM.
- Intel HD graphics 5000 is incorporated in the laptop.
- The laptop has a wireless type connectivity feature. The 802.11ac will help you in acquiring an internet connection for the laptop.
- Bluetooth 4.0 is also available for connectivity to external compatible devices.
- The operating system for this MacBook is Mac OS X. The 10.9 Mavericks operating system is the laptop brand system.
The Physical Details of MD711LL/B Laptop
- The display size is 11.6 inches.
- This MacBook has an LED-Backlit glossy display.
- The resolution for the screen comes to 1366 x 768 pixels.
- The laptop RAM is 8 GB with DDR3 type. The memory speed frequency is 1600 MHz.
- The Hard Drive storage capacity is 128 GB. This HDD type has 5400 RPM. The Hard Drive interface is ATA.
- An integrated webcam is available on the laptop. The HD webcam supports 720p.
- The keyboard in the laptop is a backlit featured keyboard.
- The laptop has 2 USB 3.0 ports for external connection requirements. A thunderbolt port is also available on the laptop.
- The laptop body dimensions are 0.68 inches, 7.56 inches, and 11.8 inches (H x W x L).
Using the Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B
The utilization of this MacBook is not rocket science. However, why avoid it when you can visualize the experience.
- The laptop is operated by the manufacturer brand Apple. The operating system Mac OS is user-friendly and users can use it with less hassle. Jargons are never consumer-friendly; hence this approach did enhance the user experience.
- The laptop can be considered a lightweight product. The users can use this to their advantage. You can carry the product to everyday classes and office work. In terms of traveling, the device will not pose a problem to the user.
- The body aspect of the laptop is easy to understand. The keyboard is a standardized look and easy to navigate.
- The internal features like the operating system and overall interface are comprehensible.
- Utilization such as gaming and intensive work can be expected from this small body.
- There is internet connectivity available, which is essential in laptops. This is for the work purpose and entertainment of the user.
Pros of owning the MacBook
- The pro side of using the MD711LL/B laptop can start from its appeal. The appearance of a device has also benefitted the brand. Manufacturers can create a sleek look that consumers are drawn to. This MacBook is no different.
- The iOS is a manufacturer brand operating system. This creates more reliability for the user and customer assistance can be received from the manufacturer directly or indirectly. There are no doubts regarding the laptop manufacturer offering assistance. However, the operating system integration and the brand itself are the same, creating a coherent interaction.
- The battery life does promise 9 hours of capacity. Of course, heavy usage will have different outcomes. However, a single task usage including iTunes streaming and web browsing ability is doable. So it depends on your work. If you have word processing work and assignments, the MD711LL/B laptop battery is bound to last. This means it is favourable to use for travels.
- Focusing on travels, other characteristics make a laptop convenient. This is the body and weight aspect. If the laptop fits into a bag easily, you can immediately carry it. The weight is also on the lighter side. So, the travel back and forth from work is less tiring. The idea of carrying it for work on a long trip is also possible and with zero hassle.
- The laptop does come with an i5 processor and integrated graphics which is beneficial for most graphical work. This helps the usage spectrum to widen. There is more than a simple task that can be done on this MacBook.
Cons of the MacBook
The price is an obvious factor for the users. It can be an amplified reason to stay away from a purchase.
- The brand name might draw the customers yet the price might burn a hole in your pocket. MD711LL/B laptop is a high-priced product however the components might not please some users. Often when investing, the users want a powerful device to accommodate all needs.
- The drawback of this laptop model is that there is no built-in audio feature. Audio is a mandated feature in laptop devices. Some office work can still be fulfilled but with inconvenience.
- The processor of this MacBook is a well-powered component. However, there are similarly powered laptops with lesser prices in the market. The lesser-priced goods might be a more suitable option for the customers.
- The name cannot hold everything together. Many users do not rely on the brand name and immediately checks the compositions. This can be considered a smart move.
- The overpriced approach by the manufacturers acts as a drawback. This results in unpleased customers. The maintenance for small faulty units is priced highly.
Should You Buy the Laptop?
Here are some of the reasons why consumers buy the product.
Firstly, when it comes to buying a product, the brand name counts. The Apple product has had loyal consumers that purchase their manufactured product. This means that product lines will have similar customers.
Secondly, the brand name reliability is a strong reason to purchase but not entirely valid. As a customer, you cannot buy a laptop merely because of the reputed launch. The components matter.
Thirdly, the question comes whether the customer wants to invest in a high amount purchase. There is no stopping if you desire it. But if you are contemplating whether to make the purchase, it is wiser to wait out. Why spend immediately on an expensive buy, when there are similarly powered devices for a lesser price.
Related Post – Dell Inspiron 15 3541 Laptop Review – A Full Review
All in all, the user experience is what is at stake. Hence, it is advisable to comprehend your requirement before spending on the device. MD711LL/B can be most useful if you require it to be.