Your iPhone can always have videos of your collection. I am sure a single selfie does not do justice as well. Therefore, for a satisfying single shot, we take 10 to 15 photos. Now, what if we take trips, or merely like clicking photos on the camera. What if you like taking a picture of the food you ate in your favorite café. We would require an entirely separate space for that. We also love sharing photos and videos we take. iPhone Camera Card Reader will do the required task for your convenience. The camera card reader acts as a good backup. You can think of this as a factor to store your images and videos and carry them around. And whenever you require it, you can always transfer them conveniently.
How do we use it?
You can use a good camera to take videos and photos anywhere you go. This collection of videos and pictures can now be transferred to your iPhone. Where you can edit them and store them as you please. The body has a card reader where you can insert the card. Then, you have a cable that is attached to the card reader. This cable can connect the reader to your iPhone.
Firstly, you can check if your device is compatible with the Apple store. It is mandatory to have the latest iOS version.
Secondly, you need to buy the newest version of the cable.
Here are the steps to use it.
- Click a picture on your camera device.
- Remove the SD card from that camera device. (A standard SD card will be compatible).
- Insert the cable from the camera card reader to your iPhone. It is the same as how you would insert a charger cable.
- Then, you can insert the SD card from the camera device into the camera card reader.
- It will automatically connect and show on the iPhone screen.
- You can see on your iPhone screen bottom right corner, there is an import icon.
- You can click Import All or what you prefer. Your images will be shown in standard gallery tile mode. Therefore, you can select and choose the ones that you want.
- You will be asked if you import duplicates.
- The import is complete.
- You can also delete the images from the camera card reader, on your iPhone after you import.
There you go, now you can transfer the images and videos as you please. These 10 steps of how to use the camera card reader have explained the necessary details.
You do not have to worry about carrying too many devices. This camera card reader is light and small. You can casually just carry it if you are on a trip. You can also understand it better after actually completing the steps. I do not think you must be a professional photographer to use this. If you enjoy collecting pictures and clicking them with your digital camera as you go, this becomes useful.
You may also like: Everything New In iOS 14.4: Check Out This Updated Version!!