How to Upload Videos on Snapchat – Snapchat is a mobile app available in android and iOS that allows you to chat with your friends visually and more frequently. Even more new people are joining Snapchat every day, and they want to know how to upload videos on Snapchat.
You can also share frequent photos and videos on Snapchat as a message and story. Snapchat gives its users a great feature, which is a memory feature, and with the help of this feature, you can easily upload any video or photo. But you can only upload a video in around 10 seconds.
If you want to get more information about Snapchat, such as how to upload videos to Snapchat, how to upload long videos on Snapchat, how to save a video to Snapchat, and many more, keep reading this post till the end.
How to Upload Videos on Snapchat
If you think it is hard and want to know how to upload videos on Snapchat, you can easily upload a video on Snapchat with the help of these methods mentioned below.
- Firstly, you have to open the Snapchat app.
- As soon as you open the app, you will observe two circle icons at the bottom of the screen.
- The first icon asks to capture a snap, and the second icon, which is smaller than the one asks for directing to Snapchat’s memory. Then you need to click on a smaller icon.
- After that swipe, head left into the camera section of the snap section, then you will observe both listing photos and videos.
- Then simply tap on the select icon, which is at the top right corner of the screen in the form of a tick mark icon.
- Finally, all you have to do is tap and select the video you want to upload to Snapchat.
- But the most crucial thing is that, Firstly, you have to save a video that you want to upload on Snapchat, and if you do not save it, then it will be deleted after its limit duration. If you don’t want to save, then you can tap on the send button to proceed to upload video directly on Snapchat.
- But, if you want to save the video, you will have to click on the share button, which is at the bottom of the screen, and simply click on a save video option to save the video.
- After the process of saving video, you can easily upload the video with the help of the ‘Send Button’ on Snapchat that you want.
Follow These Steps To Upload
Now, Snapchat offers its users to save their videos effortlessly. When you record a video in the Snapchat app to share your friend or your story, you must first click the downward point arrow button, which is at the bottom left of the screen.
And after this, a popup message will open, stating that your video has been saved successfully. After that, if you want to check your saved videos for confirmation, then you have to go to the Snapchat memory section by clicking on the memory icon, and you can watch your saved videos.
You May Also Like: How to Block Someone From Seeing Your Story on Snapchat
How to upload photos and videos into Snapchat Memories
Now, you can easily upload a photo and video into a Snapchat story with the help of the following methods that are below.
- First of all, you will have to go to the memory section and click on the camera roll option, which is at the top of the screen. Then the app will open a pop-up that asks you to allow permission to open the camera roll. If you want to save it on your phone, then you can enable permission by tapping the allow button.
- Afterward, you only need to pick one of your photos or videos, those which you want to save in your Snapchat stories or sent to others on your friend list. After that, in the app, just tap the Edit and Send button so that you can edit photos or videos and make them lovelier.
- Then you have the option to edit the videos or photos you have selected by tapping on the pencil icon below the preview.
- And then, you can easily apply emoji, text, and filters to your photo or video so that your photos and videos look lovelier.
- After that, to observe the listed image or video, first of all, while in your editing mode, you will have to tap in the top right corner of the screen.
- And you can see an option to create a story from the video or image and tap on that and select an image or video that you want to use in Creating Story.
How to upload long videos on Snapchat
You can also upload long videos on Snapchat with the help of their new and latest feature. If you really want to upload a long video on Snapchat, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly open the Snapchat app on your device with one click, and then Snapchat will open your camera screen directly.
- After that, hold down the white circle button, which is at the bottom, and which is your camera shutter. Holding after a few seconds, it turns into a red circle button for video recording.
- You’ll have to wait until the red icon appears and to complete a full circle around the shutter. Consequently, your shutter button will turn into a red circle, and that will happen when you’re recording a video.
- A full red circle in Snapchat records a 10-second video. As much time you hold down the red button, the recording will continue. If you leave it, your camera recording will stop.
- Now, wait for the second round of a full circle around its red icon. You can keep recording continuously until you press the shutter.
- Finally, click on the Send button to upload the video.
- Moreover, by tapping on the save icon, you can save this video to your memories.
I hope you have enjoyed this article and must have taken information about how to upload videos on Snapchat as well as how to save other people’s Snapchat videos. If you’ve liked this article, then make sure to share it with your friends.