ASUS gives you this sleek black Intel model with a modern look. The model has a circle pattern that gives a gripping texture on top. The palm rest on the laptop is grey in colour. The model comes with a fingerprint-resistant-touch hence there is no worry for smudges. Windows 10 is preinstalled in the body. This entry-level laptop provides efficient work for office and studies. You can expect productivity with the 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor. The IceCool Technology ensures keeping the heating temperature at bay. Your palm rest area will be comfortable for prolonged usage. Gaming will not be a preferred option. There is no inbuilt graphics card for games. But, with lowered settings, it is not entirely impossible to have decent gaming. An all-rounder performance of a laptop, this Asus model is an easy day-to-day and multitasking usage.
Checking the Physical Specifications of Asus f555la-ab31
- The screen display type is LED. The size is 15.6 inches.
- There are one USB 2.0 port and two USB 3.0 ports.
- The battery life is about 5 hours. Li-Ion battery.
- The laptop weighs 5.1 pounds.
- The product dimension is 10.1 x 15 x 1 inch. This is fairly light and portable easily.
- The SonicMaster provides you a noise filtered, bass-enhanced audio. Good stereo speakers.
- There is an inbuilt microphone. A microphone and headphone jack.
- A 720p HD video recording and a decent webcam.
- Double-layer DVD RW/CD-RW.
- The touchpad is with multi-touch gestures support.
Internal Features and more of the Asus HD Laptop
- The processor for Asus f555la-ab31 is 2.1 GHz core_i3. (Intel Core i3 5th Gen).
- The operating system of Windows 10. 64-bit.
- Intel Core i3 5010U.
- The screen resolution of this Asus f555la-ab31 model is 1920*1080 pixels. Pixel density at 141 PPI.
- You have a RAM of 4 GB DDR3. Memory type DDR3 SDRAM.
- The memory speed is 1600 MHz.
- The mechanical hard drive possesses 500 GB storage, which is decent for the price. The user can always expand if needed.
- The graphics Coprocessor is Intel HD 5500.
- An integrated card description.
- An 802.11ac wireless type, which provides you faster than the standard 802.11n.
- The hard drive interface is USB.
- The hard drive rotational speed is 5400 RPM.
- The HDD type is SATA.
On purchase, you will receive the Asus f555la-ab31 laptop, an AC adapter, and a user E-manual. You have other features like Bluetooth, HDMI, and VGA, DVD. Wireless connection to speakers via Bluetooth is easy. You have version 4.0 Bluetooth. HDMI and VGA will enable a larger view of the screen as the user desires. Besides the entertainment view, it is coherently useful for a work presentation. The DVD drive is easily accessible for more external purposes. The price range is above Rs. 1,30,000. Overall, the Asus provides you a full-featured device that is light for travel and works friendly.
You may also like: Lenovo N22 Windows Review