Toshiba C75D-B7297 Review: A Notebook that is slightly easier on the pocket is provided by the Toshiba brand. This business-oriented laptop brand has emerged and provided an accessible product for regular consumers. A college, a freelancer, and office usage compatibility are provided in the standard notebook series. Getting into this specific model is a slightly comfortable approach in terms of price. Many students and office personnel might one to check the review since it is budget-friendly and quite efficient. We can break down and see how efficient it is by getting a closer look at the features.
Checking the Specifications of the Model
The specifications of the laptop will provide us an insight into its build. We can see the physical body details for convenience, appeal, and capacity and the internal characteristics for strength.
The Internal Features of Toshiba Notebook
- The processor for the notebook is AMD A8 6410. It has a decent speed of 2 GHz and the turbo speed can go to 2.4 GHz. The computing bit is 64 Bit.
- The number of cores of this processor is Quad Core. The cache is at 2 MB.
- A beneficial feature of the laptop is also the graphics processor. The laptop comes with a graphics processor AMD Radeon R5.
- For communications, Toshiba C75D-B7297 has a Wireless protocol available for the internet and Bluetooth. Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11b/g/n, are the in-built features.
- The device also has 10/100 Ethernet for wired protocol whenever needed by the user.
The internal features are standard and the laptop works efficiently. Moving on to the physical description of the laptop and the hardware details, let us see what is in store.
The Physical Features
- The display of the laptop has LED-Backlit, TruBrite with a widescreen display. The resolution is 1600 x 900 and with an aspect ratio of 16:9. The diagonal size is 17.3 inches.
- The laptop has an integrated webcam available for video calls and capturing images.
- There are also built-in stereo speakers and two microphones on the laptop.
- A serial ATA interface for storage and the optical drive is DVD-RAM. The Drive Type for the laptop is DVD SuperMulti.
- The RAM provided for this laptop is 6 GB with a speed of 1600 MHz. The configuration features for this are 1 x 4 GB and 1 x 2 GB. It is a DDR3L SDRAM technology.
- The maximum supported size for the memory is 16 GB. There are 2 slots available for it. It can avail of a DDR3L SDRAM technology with 1600 MHz speed.
- The Hard Drive capacity of the laptop is 750 GB with a speed of 5400 RPM.
- The laptop is integrated with a standard keyboard numeric keypad and a touchpad feature for the pointing device.
- The Toshiba C75D-B7297 body weighs 5.91 pounds.
- The dimensions for the body are 16.3 in, 10.6 in, and 1.3 in (W x D x H).
The advantages one can utilize in Toshiba C75D-B7297
- The notebook does involve value input with its features. It has an easy-to-use interface with the Windows 10 Operating System, which is familiar to most users. And for users worldwide, an easier interface can be a big difference and preferred quality.
- The display size can be considered slightly more than what you are used to. It is a little over the standard 15.6-inch notebooks. The bigger the better, can considerably be your motto here. For visual purposes, the wider screen is a bonus. You get to enjoy more and have an expanded visual.
- The price for the product is also a catch. It is somewhat in the affordable range for a really good feature. Toshiba C75D-B7297 can be considered a good budget notebook.
- Moving on to the battery life, the 4 cell 45Wh battery provides good coverage to do your task. It might not last for a heavier and continuous workload. But you can expect a good work capacity overall for standard usage.
- The storage capacity of the laptop is more than what is usual in the same budget laptops. The 750 GB HDD is bound to hold all your office and personal data spaciously. Storage of films and entertainment pieces will also be at ease.
- The 6 GB memory also adds to the better user experience, when compared to regular laptops. Similar-priced laptops also tend to offer lesser memory capability.
You may also like: Toshiba c55 b5277 Review
The drawbacks in the Toshiba C75D-B7297 Notebook
- The internet connection availability is an important feature. However, there can be hindrances to obtaining higher speed. So, if your internet supply is not the fastest, that might make the connection in the laptop slower. Now, this is an issue especially if you require a video connection for work or entertainment purposes. Many users tend to depend on their notebook devices to create an online activity to do.
- As much as the display size became a plus point, it can equally be an unappealing feature. The wider body appearance can be undesirable to some of the users. Users prefer a sleeker laptop body to use for handiness.
- Another physical issue that might hamper the buyer’s opinion is the body structure of the notebook. It has a more edgy finish rather than blunt and carved corners. Although some users might prefer this kind better.
- The processor as mentioned is a decent one at best. However, there can be a preference by the users for Intel expecting a higher clock speed feature.
Overall Look at Toshiba C75D-B7297
As a consumer, the price for this product will be of the primary benefit and appeal. You are getting a good deal for the amount of price. Guaranteed the processor might not provide above-average speed, nonetheless, it does give a good run. It is fairly capable of running internet tasks for your daily needs. These include emails, data sending via the internet, and download requirements, etc.
So, what you can consider is the price given for a good buy. The features are good for the amount that you are paying and comparing to others in the market. If needed, you can overlook some of the drawbacks of the device. If the physical body is rather not an issue, you can easily use the notebook. The speed issues can also be overlooked if you are merely prioritizing less intensive work. Toshiba C75D-B7297 can smoothly take up work that does not require specific professional tools. All in all, it is still a price decently spent.