How To Save One Page of a PDF – In this article, we have explained how to save PDF pages using Preview on Mac and SmallPDF tools. You can easily save a single page of PDF with the help of a few tips mentioned in this article.
It will really help you. If you want to know more related to this topic on how to Save One page of a PDF in detail then read this article carefully till the end. This guide will help you extract pages from the PDF and more.
How to Save One Page of a PDF
If you want to know how to save a page to PDF and you have no idea how to do it, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
First of all you have to open Google Chrome browser. Also, You can also do this by extracting pages from another file to create a new PDF. You can find Chrome in your Start menu (Windows) or the Applications folder on your computer. It’s free to download if you don’t have Google Chrome on your computer. You can easily load it yourself from this link (https://www.google.com/chrome) . Then, you have to press Ctrl+O or Command+O. This opens a window that allows you to select a file.
After that, choose the PDF and just click to open it. If Chrome prompts you to download or save the file instead of displaying the PDF, click Cancel, and then follow the below steps:
- You have to click on the three-dot menu present on the top-right corner of Chrome.
- After that, you click on Settings.
- Then, you click on Site Settings under “Privacy & Security”.
- After that, just scroll the mouse pointer down until you see Additional content settings, then click on it.
- After that, you click on the PDF.
- Then, you switch to the off (gray) position.
- Then reopen the PDF on your device.
- Now, you have to click on the menu bar in the top-right corner of the Chrome page in the form of three dots.
- Then you have to click on the option of Print Screen on the menu.
- You have to click on the drop-down menu which is present in the top-right corner of the Print window.
- Then, you select Save as PDF
- You have to click on the drop-down menu that says “Page.
- Then, you have to choose Custom and enter the page you want to distract. You can also enter the category of a single number page.
- Under the window you need to click on the Save button to save all the changes.
You may be prompted by a pop-up dialog box asking you to type a file name, select a folder to save it, and then click Save to finish. The new page contains the extracted pages. Now it is in the selected folder.
Other Options for PDF Single Page Extractions
You can also multiple save as a new PDF file, you can select multiple pages with the same model and split tool. This is another option that helps you save each of these existing pages into a single PDF page. It also lets you split 20 images into 20 separate files.
Whenever you want to save a page of PDF. Then it is a simple process that you can easily do through with a lot of online tools. The most popular tool is Adobe acrobat that helps to edit your pdf easily and conveniently.
How to extract pages from a PDF
If you want to know how to extract the pages from a PDF then read carefully. Here we have mentioned some steps that help you to do it easily in just a couple of minutes. To do this easily in a couple of minutes, then you have to follow these steps below.
- First of all, you need to point to the Organize page with the help of a shortcut tool which is on the right pane accessed at the top left.
- Then, you click the Choose a file button.
- Then you have to open a PDF from which you want to extract the page.
- Now, you select Remove in the top menu.
- Some highlight pages you want to remove.
- Then, to create a new PDF file, all you need to do is click on the blue Extract button located on the highlighted page.
- At last, you have to save your new PDF.
Use Adobe Acrobat to save a single page of a PDF
You can easily save a page to PDF using Adobe acrobat. Because it provides a lot of great features to edit PDF. It also helps you extract pages from PDF easily.Here we have mentioned some steps below to save a single page using Adobe acrobat. To do this simply follow the steps given below.
- First, you’ll need to open the tool, and then open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat.
- Then, you have to click on the Tools option on the screen.
- You can also open it by clicking Organize Pages in the right pane. Always remember that you can find the Organize Pages toolset under the secondary toolbar.
- Now, you can easily extract a page from PDF after doing all this.
- To extract a page from a PDF, you need to click the Export button under File Options, and then click that page to extract it.
- Finally, you need to click on “Extract pages as separate files”.
This article was completely based on how to save a page in PDF. You can also easily save a page to PDF using Adobe acrobat. Here we have also explained in this article how to easily extract multiple pages from a PDF in just a few minutes.
If you found this article really useful or helpful then please share it with your friends and family so that they can also get help. If you have any queries related to how to save a page of a PDF article, please let me know in the comment section below.