Avast Boot Scan Log – In this article, we are going to know about the avast boot scan log. We have also mentioned some simple and easy steps to do so. You can also do it easily by following the steps given below. If you are excited to know in-depth about Avast Boot Scan Log then you have to read this article carefully till the end.
7 How to Run a Boot-Time Scan in Avast Antivirus
It applies to Avast Free Antivirus, Avast Premium Security, Avast Omni below in full details.
If you have any doubt that your PC contains unwanted threats whenever you open it, you’ll need to turn on your computer, and navigate to Avast Antivirus which lets you schedule boot-time scans, which will let you know. It will help you to install and notify if it detected any threat to your PC. If any threat and malware is found, Avast removes unwanted threats from your PC without your knowledge.
You know Boost Time is an amazing feature especially developed to protect your computer from a lot of unnecessary malware and threats. Generally, it may take some time for your PC to work. To run this feature you will have to manually schedule the Boost Time Scan feature if needed, as it cannot run automatically on your computer.
We will now know how to schedule and run a boot-time scan. Here you will also find information on how to boot scan log scan malware and threats in your computer, you should also know this. Read it carefully till the end to know about it. If you’re really excited to know how to specify the boot time the scan will respond and detect, here we’ve listed them all too.
How Boot-Time Scan will respond to detected threats
If you want to know how to specify the boot time scan will respond and detect then, here we have mentioned all of them. If you want to know how to do threat detection, you need to disable and enable automatic action. In automatic mode, Boot-Time Scan automatically detects threats. You can also let it go manually, which is prompted when you scan the boot time manually. Below are some steps to specify it.
- First of all, you have to open avast antivirus software on your computer. Then click on the virus scan option, which is under protection.
- After that, you can see a setting icon on the right side, just click.
- Then you have to click the boot-time scan tab.
- After doing that, simply move the cursor down until you see the automatic action performed during this scan, then you just need to uncheck the checked option. You can check that option again if you want to keep it automatic.
You can understand that the boot-time scan detects threats as per your choice.
Where you can Find Avast Boot Scan Log
Finally, after scanning you can see the result with complete details on your PC screen in detail.
If you want to know about its scan result in more detail, all you have to do is right-click on the player window and select from the context menu, you have to choose the last scan result.
When it is scanning some infected items and you have not taken any action to get these infected items, you will not get any information in the operation column. If you want to know the data with complete details about the operation performed with a particular file. Then, you have to click the left mouse button and select it in the list. Now click on the “Action” button in the top left corner on the screen.
On your computer screen, you will see a list of actions. And the specific action performed on this file will be listed in the “Operation” column. Always keep in mind that if you turn off Avast Antivirus, the last scan result option will disappear. When you scan something new the option will appear.
Adjust Boot-time Scan settings
If you want to adjust the Boot Scan Setting, then you can easily do it in just a couple of ways. Here we have mentioned some steps below that will really help you to Adjust Boot-Time Scan. With the help of these steps you can easily do it.
- First of all, you have to launch avast antivirus on your device and just select virus scan.
- After that, you have to click on the setting icon on the screen.
- You have to click on the Boot-time Scan tab. Once done, you have to click on the Boot-time Scan tab.
- After doing this you will have to manage various aspects of your scan such as Sensitivity, Scan for potentially unwanted programs, unpack archive files, scan area, auto start program, action.
How To View Scan Results in Avast?
If you want to know how to view scan results in Avast, Avast lets you easily show the results button that is at the end of the latest full scan so that you can see the scan results with one click. If you want to see the previous results which you have seen before, you can easily check. You have to go to the scan history to see it. Here we have also mentioned some steps to view scan history.
- First, you have to launch avast software, then click on the scan button on the left side of the window.
- Once done, you have to click on Scan History.
- After that, you have to click on the scan you want to see from the full scan box. Scan information is displayed below the full scan box. For example, you can see the number of files tested and the time the scan is running.
- Then click on the Detailed Report button, which will help you to see more deeply.
- After doing all this, finally, you have to click on the Close button.
In this article, we mentioned the avast boot scan log. We have also mentioned some simple and easy steps to do so. You can also do it easily by following the steps given above. I hope you have enjoyed this article about the Avast Boot Scan Log. If you have really enjoyed this article please share it with your friends. Thank you for reading.