How To Go Incognito Mode – In this article, we have mentioned how to go incognito on all devices. It is the easiest thing to do on the Internet. You can go incognito with a shortcut key or follow some steps. If you want to Go Incognito read this carefully till the end.
How to go incognito mode in Google Chrome
First of all, Incognito is like a browser, but it is a secure browser where you can do anything without any restrictions. No one can see your online activities if you use this browser. It will also prevent hackers and cyberattacks to steal your data and online activities.
It was launched in 2008 after the debut of the Chrome browser. You can open an incognito window in a few seconds. If you are a Windows user, you just need to press the shortcut key combination Ctrl + Shift + N.
If you’re using macOS, you’ll need to press the shortcut key Command+Shift+N to open your incognito. Mac. There’s also another way to go incognito. You need to open the Chrome browser on your device to go to the Incognito window.
Then you can see three dots in the top right corner of the screen, all you have to do is click on it. After that you can see the option of Incognito just below, you just click on it. Now you can see that a new window will open.
Read More: Cake Web Browser Review Which Provides Privacy, Protection
How to activate incognito mode or private browsing on your Mac
If you are a Mac user and want to open incognito for private search in the Safari browser, you can’t do that. So don’t worry I’m with you. I have mentioned some steps to do it easily.
Let us tell you that opening the Incognito window in Mac is the easiest thing to do on the Internet, that is, you can do it easily. This will help you browse privately so that no one can see your online activity. Mac also has a Shortcut key to open Incognito on Safari.
- To open Private Window on a Mac, you need to open Safari on your Mac, and navigate to the top menu bar and then select the New Private Window option.
- You can also easily open it by simply pressing the shortcut combination key Shift + Command + N. After pressing it, a new private window will open on your Mac.
How to go incognito on Google Chrome on a Mobile
If you are using an android phone and want to browse privately then want to open incognito in your android. Don’t worry, I have mentioned some steps to do it easily.
- First of all, open the Chrome browser on your Mobile.
- Then you can see three vertical dots in the top right corner of the screen, just click on it.
- After that you will see an option named New Incognito Tab, just click on it to open Incognito Tab in your Android Phone.
How do I go incognito on my phone?
Yes absolutely, you can easily go incognito on your phone. If you want to go then you have to follow those steps below.
- Open Chrome Browser
- Go to the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- After clicking, you can see the New Incognito Tab option.
- Simply click on it.
What is Incognito mode in Google Chrome?
Incognito mode is a private mode of the Chrome browser. In this mode, you can easily browse anything safely. If you browse anything in the incognito mode, then nobody can.t see your internet activity.
Incognito is just s mode of chrome browser, where you can browse anything safely. You can easily Go the Incognito in just a few seconds with some steps we have mentioned above. If you have enjoyed this article please share it.