How To Stop Avast Browser From Opening on Startup – As soon as you install a software application on Windows, they are allowed to automatically launch the browser by default. But it bothers you. Similarly, the avast browser is set as the default browser on your PC.
To get rid of this problem and learn how to stop Avast browsers from opening on startup, you can read this article till the end. Also learn Avast Avoid Blocking Websites
We have mentioned four different ways to stop avast browsers from opening on startup and these steps are pretty easy to follow and resolve this problem. Before we dive into the steps and solutions, let’s understand why avast starts running on startup.
Why does the avast browser start running on startup?
Generally, most people are not aware of avast installed browsers as they purchase additional avast products. When people buy these items, they tend to ignore seeing that they inadvertently allowed the web browser to release them right away, and they accepted Avast as their own. Default Web Browser.
Why are users surprised when they launch Avast Browser every time they start their device? Unfortunately, this turns into pain over time for users who want to use a more substitute browser.
This feature is not based on a specific browser that is designed to sell products to agreed users. Many antivirus programs, such as the Avast function, work after the launch window. When it’s startup, it requires special applications and systems. And others unnecessarily interrupt, this can cause damage and shut down the entire booting process, which requires more operating time to load the system (OS).
If you notice something while working, your laptop lags after booting on Windows. You can disable avast. This increases the speed of your operating system when you disable avast. Avast Secure Browser is one such example.
How Can Stop Avast Browser From Opening On Startup Using Advanced PC Cleanup
Everyone knows the fact that some startup items can be unwanted. But if you want to increase the speed of your PC, then you have to get rid of avast.
We provide the easiest way and list all applications that will help prevent Avast browser from opening on startup. And That is the use of Windows utility.
It is a part of great PC optimizer software. It is also a great tool that lets you remove unwanted items from startup in just a few steps. There are few steps to do this.
- First of all in the search bar you can search for a particular startup item in person.
- If you accidentally switched to startup, yo u click the Refresh button at the bottom.
- If you want to prevent the startup item, then you have to tap on the bin icon.
Here’s 4 ways to stop Avast Browser from Opening On Startup
1. Stop Avast from Browser Settings
You can easily change browser settings within a few minutes to prevent Avast Secure Browser from opening on startup. To do this you have to click on the menu bar option in the form of three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
After that, you will see that the browser’s settings menu will appear. You have to scroll down the cursor until you find the “On startup” option, and just click on it.
After that, you can see an option that will appeal to “automatically launch the avast browser when your system starts“.
Then you can see an enable and disable the option in the form of a sidebar, just you are ready to disable it.
2. Uninstall Avast Browser Using Control Panel
If your problem is not fixed using the previous method then you should use this method, which can be helpful for you to prevent Avast Secure browser from opening on startup. In this method, we have mentioned that you need to uninstall the browser to do this. Here are some steps to uninstall it.
- First, open the control panel.
- After this, click on the feature and programs option.
- Then find Avast and click on it.
- After clicking on it, just tap on the uninstall option.
3. Disabling Startup Option Via Avast Browser Settings
Following the previous methods, this is also a simple and easy way to prevent the avast browser from showing up on startup. Here are some steps to disable the startup option via Avast browser settings.
- Firstly, Open the avast secure browser.
- Then click on the three dots (menu bar) option in the top right corner of the screen.
- After this, you have to select the option of Settings.
- Then scroll down the cursor until you find “On Startup“.
- Finally, you have to click on the toggle that is already on to the left.
4. Change Avast Antivirus Configuration
Avast browser is already loaded with avast antivirus. So you can also use the avast antivirus configuration method to prevent this. Here are some steps to do this easily.
- First, you have to find the control panel.
- Then just click on the Programs and Features option.
- Then you have to find avast antivirus and just click on it.
- After this you have to tap on change next to the uninstall option.
- When the Avast Antivirus Configuration window appears, you need to uncheck the browser option.
- In the end, after doing so all you have to do is restart your computer, then your problem will be fixed.
Avast is the most popular and widely used software these days. However, what bothers most people is the Avast browser launching automatically on startup.
People have many options for using other browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, etc. But even then this app has something that most people use, even though they sometimes have trouble using this software. But don’t worry at all, we’ve covered all possible answers with a step-by-step guide on how to stop Avast Browser from opening on startup.
Now, I am sure that you will get rid of this problem that you have been facing for a long time.