Hushmail Review: Is it secure? How to Use Hushmail – Hushmail is a secure email service provider online which helps you to send and receive email from your peers. It enhances your experience and keeps your data safe on the internet.
It is a next-level application to give you high-end encrypted security for your business and customers. You will never again worry about your clients, healthcare, and patient’s personal data.
I have written this Hushmail review to give you thorough information about this email service provider. I have covered all the possible questions that get asked on the internet by thousands of users. So let’s begin.
What is Hushmail: Hushmail review
Hushmail is a website that helps you communicate with your clients using encrypted email. It is designed for different people and teams of all sizes. Hushmail has a simple interface and is easy to set up and use.
If you want to send the first encrypted email, you can set up a secure online form in minutes to send that first email today. It provides you a secure private and encrypted webmail solution. It has been protected since 1999.
This is a great platform to provide customers with a trust experience in this area. Hushmail was launched in 1999 and it is owned by Hush Communications Limited. The URL of this website is www.Hushmail.com.
Hushmail was created by Cliff Baltzley. If you want to use Hushmail, it requires registration. It offers you a free two-week trial of this account. This is a paid account that comes under Hushmail Premium.
It also includes the standard Business plan with email archiving. This is an email just like your current email service. It works like your regular email account. It is very easy to find Hushmail on your own. You know email is a part of our business.
How do I send an email to Hushmail
If you want to send an encrypted email by Hushmail and you don’t know how to do it, you can follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to open Hushmail and sign in.
- Then, you have to click on the compose button and type your message.
- When you type your message and it’s ready to send, you’ll need to make sure the Encrypted checkbox is selected.
- If you’re sending to someone who uses Hushmail, however, the checkbox will be automatically checked and all you need to do is click the Send button.
If you want to send encrypted email to someone who doesn’t use Hushmail
- You know that when you send an encrypted email to someone who doesn’t use Hushmail, they will read it on a secure web page. You know always keep one thing in your mind that it will be available to them only for 2 weeks.
- When you send an encrypted email to someone who isn’t using Hushmail. For the first time, you will get a security question, but you don’t have to worry about it.
- Then, the recipient will receive a notification in their inbox with a secure email address. When he/she receives the email and wants to open it, he/she is asked to create a passphrase. Will be able to access any encrypted email. You send them.
Features of Hushmail
When you compare Hushmail with many other email providers, you will find differences in terms of features. However, if you only want to use it for email services, Hushmail is a good choice for you. Pay if you want and set up premium Hushmail.
Some Unique Features of Hushmail
- It also comes with IMAP, POP support
- It includes two-step verification
- This is also includes a form sharing feature
- It comes with 10 GB of storage.
- You Can Have Unlimited Nicknames in Hushmail
- Includes secure form feature
- It comes with reading and replying to encrypted emails
- It Comes With Redesigned Message Center Inbox That Makes It Easier
Pro and Cons of Hushmail
- How helpful it has been pleasantly surprised by this, then, we already recommended it to colleagues.
- Overall the user told us we enjoy using Hushmail. it can send and receive encrypted messages.
- The user of Hushmail gives highly likes and creates alias emails for different uses. Sending attachments is easy.
- It is outstanding as a product, an asset to anyone’s business, with flawless access and great IT support.
- It will never capture your passphrase.
- There is no open source.
- A few people mention poor privacy and no calendar of file storage.
- The most important thing is that it is more expensive than the other.
How much does Hushmail cost?
For the first time, Hushmail offers you a free trial to get a feel for its services without spending a single penny. It gives you 15GB of storage and an email address. The premium feature of Hushmail costs $49.98. It offers an unlimited amount of aliases and 10GB of storage.
It also includes a secure form feature. Hushmail costs $9.99/user/month for one user with 10GB of storage, $19.99/month for five users, and 15GB of storage. You know that the monthly fee is charged from the outstanding balance at the end of each month. All prices displayed are in US dollars. Hushmail for business accounts costs $71.88 per year.
Is Hushmail a secure email account?
Yes, Hushmail is a secure email account. Hushmail provider owned by Hush Communications Limited, based in Vancouver, Canada. However, that firm is a subsidiary of Hush Communications Corporation. This is a popular secure encrypted email for the user.
Hushmail is used by plenty of businesses around the world including small businesses, individuals for personal use, healthcare, law, non-profit organizations, and enterprises as well.
Hushmail helps businesses and individuals communicate with others privately and efficiently. It is a great tool for communication online that allows you to use email which is encrypted and has secured web forms, electronic signatures, and a lot more.
I have explained all the necessary functionalities, features, and pros and cons in this article with data and facts.
I hope you liked this Hushmail review and enjoyed reading this. If you still have anything in your mind and wanna ask, then write it down in the comment section below, I will answer your questions shortly.